Host a Fundraiser with Blue Coast Burrito and Keep 10% of the Proceeds Your Organization Brings InEach of our locations provide the opportunity for your organization to raise funds and gain exposure in the community…all by simply “Eating with a Purpose”!
Here’s How It Works
The fine print:
- When you partner with your local Blue Coast Burrito location we provide files for print and digital flyers (view sample flyer) for you to spread the word about where and when your fundraiser is taking place. You are responsible for printing/sharing with your supporters prior to the event date.
- Day-of on-premise solicitation is not allowed on the day of the fundraiser. Remember, the idea is to bring in supporters for your organization.
- Space permitting, approved organizational promotion is available by request. Approved promotional materials include: literature, pamphlets and/or display table (not provided) in store. This is an opportunity for you to introduce your organization to the community.
- In the end, 10% of each order your supporters place that day will go to your organization.
- This includes caterings, take-out and in-store orders.
- Fundraisers are available from open to close on Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays at your preferred local Blue Coast Burrito location.
- Events must be booked at least 3 weeks in advance by way of filling out the Fundraiser Request Form.
- Submitting a request does not guarantee approval. Requested date and location must be confirmed by Blue Coast Burrito.
- Please allow 21 days to receive fundraising check after the event date.
Looking for an example flyer? View a sample here.
Contact Kristi Knierim at: